Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My cake at the Cake Show 2011...


Yes, you read it right... I was at the cake show, and I submitted my cake for the Design Challenge Challenge. The theme for this year's cake show was "Celebrating Four Seasons", and I chose Spring... my favourite season! I wanted to keep it simple, using one element and repeating it throughout the cake. One of the reasons why I love spring is because I see light green buds everywhere, the fields are green. Like a new beginning. On the top of the cake, I added a small branch with one tiny leaf hanging in the far left.

I've been talking about revealing some surprises in my previous posts, and this is one :)
I'll be posting up more pictures from the Cake Show, and some other little cake related things here as well.

I did not win the design challenge, but it was such an inspirational experience, attending the show. The winners completely deserved their prizes...! The seminar that I tended were quite informative as well.

More pictures to come, but here's mine for now...


2 comments: