Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ooh, my cake is on Bonnie Gordon College website!



One of my cakes is the "face" for Advanced Cake Design CDD3 course page on Bonnie Gordon College of Confectionary Arts. How exciting!

This was made last year inspired by rococo style decor... and royal homes :D


I attended Bonnie Gordon College to be able to express my creativity into something pretty and edible. I met some really great people, and most of the staff were very helpful. The school recently became a college, so you can get certification and/or diploma program on Confectionary Arts! Did you know that so many of the alumni are doing so well in this industry and some are even teaching at the college. If you're curious, check out some of the staff/alumni here: J'adore Cakes Co. , Bobbette and Belle, Cake Opera Co., the Caketress to name a few. Yay Cakes!!!

2 comments: