Thursday, April 14, 2011

Work in progress...

It's been a very busy month (as my previous has mentioned...), and I've been meaning to update you on what's been keeping me and Nick so busy. I can't say I've been getting no more than 5hours of sleep almost every night for the past few weeks... I have a few other things happening which I'll reveal more in detail next month, but for now... here are a few iphone shots!


some decor that will be used for the show display
slowly working on a mini sign for the shows!

Even though I feel like my life is dependent on caffeine (which... isnt so bad right?), I'm happy to see some of the new pieces coming along!!! :D

Thanks for reading!



oh, treat of the day....



Look at this simple yet elegant wedding gown by Carol Hannah...


and *drool*....
Reem Acra 2012 Spring Bridal collection... it's definitely hitting the right spot in my heart :p

1 comment: