Monday, May 9, 2011

April Event 1: Creative Heart Collective Spring Show




On April 16th, LBT was one of the vendors for the Creative Heart Collective Spring show at the wonderful Gladstone Hotel. I met some great vendors and got to meet some of you who came to check out LBT booth! I got a chance to take a few photos and some of them are posted here, but there's more here taken by Timothy Li.





Here's a pictures of me, probably not the best photo, but I feel like I should post up a photo of me with my babies ;) I had a large coffee hidden behind the white wood.



Recycled Stationery by Oh So Good




The wonderful organizer of CHC show and Jewelry designer, Rosetta Stone




Handmade bags by meter by metre... the bags are designed to be practical and pretty at the same time! I bought one (picture below) that has card slots inside the flap of the bag!



Handmade cards by Peppercorn & Poppy. These envelopes were designed, cut and lined by Adrienne, the designer, and she loves custom designs orders!


A glow in the dark voodoo doll brooch by Kaotic Ekkos Curiosities.


Thank you to Nick for being a great help throughout the entire day, setting up, taking down, and doing the coffee pick ups! And to everyone who came to say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment