Saturday, May 21, 2011

Instagr.am and camera toy

These pretty photos were so conveniently taken with my iphone using instagram. No, I'm not getting paid to say this... but when you do get it and use it, you'll understand why I'm sharing this information. It's so addictive. There are so many filtres to play around with, and it's so convenient. The best thing is that you can share with your friends instantly!



Oh, and by the way... these pictures were taken at the wonderful Anthropologie...

I actually finally started to use my Canon EOS Rebel XSi. It's a hand-me-down camera from my hubby Nick, who usually carries his heavy-as-brick camera around to shoot everything everywhere. I played around with his Canon EF 50mm lens and LOVED it! I took this photo last Sunday when we were eating at Ka-chi 까치 korean restaurant after setting up the cake at the Cake Show. This is photo of Nick, by the hands (and eyes) of the new owner (ME!) with the passed-down camera... that is now... mine. Did you like my run-on sentence? ~.~




No comments:

Post a Comment