Wednesday, May 11, 2011

April Event 2: Toronto Etsy Street Team Spring Show


LBT was at Gladstone Hotel once again, on April 3oth for Toronto Etsy Team Spring Craft Show! It was another great show, with lots of friendly talented vendors from Toronto! Here are some pictures I took during the show. Unfortunately, I didnt get a chance to do finish my round and capture all the wonderful vendors. My apologies! Nonetheless, here are some pretty photos :)


I'm Wearing my LBT head adornment in black lace, and once gain, had my large black coffee behind the white wood stand (yes!).


My wedding veil as a bridal work sample!




Jewelry and glass/stone beads by Emma from Landfill Designs! and Robert Rat Prints on the left.. without Rob..


Emma rocking the yellow and white LBT feather clip! Doesn't she remind you of Uma Thurman?



Ele with her wonderful printed stuffed animals, housewares, prints and cards from Minouette

Michelle from Pyxus Passion Project! I've been visiting her etsy shop very "frequently" so it was awesome meeting the face behind the wonderful shop in person :D I have a few things I have my eyes on....

Baby books and fabric accessories by Ginny from Butterfly Trees Shop using repurposed fabric.



3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had tons of fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! Hope to see you next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s arduous to seek out knowledgeable people on this matter, but you sound like you already know what you’re talking about! Thankseventpro

    ReplyDelete