Thursday, May 26, 2011

Brooklyn Lookin'

Coffee Coffee Coffee. I have no shame in admitting that I am a caffeine addict. I don't remember exactly when i had my first coffee... but I'm pretty sure we've become best friends since my undergrad years... oh the memories...

Anyways, while we were walking around brooklyn, Nick found a funky coffee shop called Gorilla Coffee. We took a break from all the walking to have a cup of coffee and have a little chat. Life seemed so relaxing in that coffee shop.. I could sit there forever...


And then I saw this girl wearing a cute red leather headband. They were rows of red leather triangles stitched together. She looked good! How appropriate for the shop.... red accent!


We went into this cozy little shop called Flirt Brooklyn. The shop carried brooklyn designer clothes and a lot of unique skirts. They custom make skirts too!


We walked on Fifth Avenue until all shops closed... lots of vintage shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment