Saturday, May 28, 2011

NYC: ABC Carpet & Home and Conran Shop




I've never heard of this store before but as soon as I saw their show window I fell in love. When I went inside the store, I was so sad that I couldn't check out the entire store (we only had time to do a quick walk around the first floor...). I dont think I can say it enough.. I love this store... it takes home decor shopping to the next level :p

I'm glad I didnt know about this shop until this trip because I would've done a lot of damage...





And then we found this at the Conran Shop, which was at the basement of ABC Carpet & Home. Remember my fascination with containers, especially with the collapsable container/basket? Well, look at this beauty!!!!

All closed..

First drawer out

Mirrors up

and more drawers...

Basket/Container Transformers (BCTs)!!! No, this didnt fit in my suitcase, and the price of this would not be able to fit my wallet (think about it...), so I couldnt bring it to my sweet home. But maybe one day.... I'll have a few cool BCTs to call it my own lil' collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment